Infused peanut butter cups are a delicious dessert or snack food, this recipe requires no special equipment and uses just 3 ingredients, one of which is our very own cannabis chocolate.
Peanut butter cups were first released commercially by Reeses in 1928 and have found popularity worldwide since.
Learn how to make your own infused peanut butter cups with our easy, 3 ingredient recipe below. This recipe can also be used for non-infused peanut butter cups, just use regular chocolate instead of cannabis-infused chocolate.
Cannabis Peanut Butter Cup: Equipment Needed
The equipment required for this cannabis edible recipe is easily found in most kitchens. Paper liners may be something that needs to be purchased, but, these are found at any local supermarket.
- Cupcake Pan
- Paper Liners (Shallow)
- Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
This recipe makes 6 large peanut butter cups. Depending on the size of your paper liners and cupcake pan, the number of cups made may go up or down.
Ingredients to Make Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter Cups
Just three ingredients are required for this easy cannabis edible recipe. Peanut butter is also known for somewhat masking the taste of cannabis.
- 1 cup of cannabis-infused chocolate
- 1/2 of a cup of creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of sifted powdered sugar
Cannabis peanut butter cups can be varied with added chocolate chips, caramel, or even miniature Reese’s Pieces.
How to Make Infused Peanut Butter Cups
As with all of our cannabis edibles recipes, the recipe for infused peanut butter cups is simple and can be achieved by anyone, no matter your kitchen experience.
- Sift the powdered sugar into the mixing bowl
- Add the peanut butter to the mixing bowl and mix together until they are smooth
- Prepare the cupcake tin by lining it with the paper liners
- Melt cannabis chocolate; place a glass bowl containing cannabis chocolate inside a pot half full with hot water, place on a low element if needed
- If your cannabis chocolate has just been made, it will already be in a melted form and is good to go
- Using a measuring spoon, take 2 tablespoons of chocolate and place into each paper liner
- Now, take the peanut butter and sugar mixture and place 2 tablespoons of it into each paper liner
- Use the remainder of the cannabis chocolate for the tops of each infused peanut butter cup
- Smooth the tops of the peanut butter cups out with a measuring cup or spoon
- Refrigerate for one hour, or freeze until solid if a quicker method is needed
Enjoy these infused peanut butter cups responsibly. Remember, the potency of these cannabis peanut butter cups will depend entirely on the potency of the cannabis chocolate which is made with infused coconut oil. Finding an appropriate dosage for cannabis edibles is incredibly important.
Thank you for reading “How to Make Infused Peanut Butter Cups”. Sharing this recipe on social media by using the icons below helps us to grow and provide recipes and cannabis information to our audience across the world.