Cannabis fudge is incredibly easy, uses just 5 ingredients, and is made with infused coconut oil. Our recipe for infused fudge is incredibly easy and offers great-tasting cannabis edibles for those who enjoy sweet treats.
Fudge was invented in the late 1800s in the United States with many recipes for homemade fudge being printed in local newspapers and magazines from 1880 onward. Fruits, nuts, candies, and other flavours are sometimes added to the fudge mixture which is highly encouraged once the base recipe below is mastered.
In order to make this fudge, infused coconut oil is needed. Although fudge is usually made with butter and heated, this recipe requires no cooking/heating whatsoever and is known as a no-bake cannabis edible. Coconut oil is incredibly easy to infuse at home and there are many different methods available to do so.
Equipment Needed to Make Cannabis-Infused Fudge
As with all of our cannabis edible recipes, the equipment needed is very easy to come by and if you do not have it already it is easily found
- Hand Mixer
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Bread Pan Style Baking Dish (Deep)
- High-Quality Parchment Paper
A lot of this same equipment is used for other cannabis edible creations. Some cannabis chefs will have a set of equipment purely for making cannabis infusions and edibles.
Canna Fudge: Ingredients
As mentioned, the infused portion of this fudge is within the coconut oil. Cannabis coconut oil is easy to make at home and is also highly versatile.
All of the other ingredients required to make this infused fudge are also found easily in any local supermarket.
- A cup of Cannabis Coconut Oil
- A cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of Salt
- 3 tablespoons of natural sweetener (honey, maple syrup etc)
Now, the ingredients and equipment are both prepared, it is time to make the infused chocolate fudge.
How to Make Cannabis Fudge
Preparation Time: 8 Minutes
Refrigeration Time: 4-5 Hours
- Line the bread pan with parchment paper
- Using the large mixing bowl, whip the coconut oil with the hand mixer until the texture is light and fluffy
- Now, add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt into the large mixing bowl and mix well
- Add the sweetener, one tablespoon at a time, and mix well, tasting the mixture the whole time
- Once the mixture is sweet enough, transfer it into the lined bread pan
- Spread the mixture evenly over the bread pan and refrigerate for 4-5 hours until solid
Cannabis-infused fudge can be served as a dessert, paired with coffee/tea as an afternoon pick-me-up, or enjoyed as a late-night snack.
Thank you for reading “How to Make Cannabis Fudge”. This no-bake cannabis edible recipe can be shared on social media using the icons below.