Cannabis corn chips are an absolute hit at Super Bowl parties, NHL/NBA playoff games, and social gatherings. The small amount of cannabis coconut oil and cannabutter used in these recipes is ideal for first-timers or those with a lower tolerance.
Cannabis edibles affect everyone differently, this is due to the unique endocannabinoid system, located in all mammals. Cannabis oil, or cannabutter, will vary in potency depending on several factors. To learn more about finding an appropriate “flower to oil ratio” click here.
Our recipe is simple and offers a pathway into the world of cannabis edibles that any level of cook can follow. Treat yourself to these amazing cannabis corn chips with a delicious infused cheese dip.
Equipment Needed to Make Cannabis Corn Chips & Infused Cheese Dip
The equipment required to make these infused chips and dip is very easy to find if you do not already have it in your kitchen.
- Kitchen Scissors
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Large Cookie Sheets/Baking Trays
- Small Pot
- Tupperware Container
Cannabis corn chips can be stored in an airtight container for days. The cheese dip will usually last 8-10 days after making it.
Ingredients to Make Infused Corn Chips & Cheese Dip
The ingredients to make these corn chips and infused dip are also incredibly easy to find in any local supermarket.
Cannabis Corn Chips
- 400 grams of tortillas (soft, corn)
- 1/3 cup of melted cannabis coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
Cannabis-Infused Cheese Dip
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 170 grams of medium cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
There are also several optional ingredients that can be added to the cheese dip. These are listed below the instructions for the recipe.
How to Make Cannabis Corn Chips
Our recipe is easy to follow and requires no special kitchen skills or training to complete.
- Preheat conventional oven to 400 Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius)
- Line the cookie trays with the parchment paper
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the corn tortillas into triangle shapes (the size of chips)
- Spread the tortilla pieces across the cookie trays evenly
- Disperse the melted cannabis coconut oil across all of the tortilla pieces on the cookie trays evenly
- Now, place the cookie trays in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until the tortilla pieces turn a light shade of brown
- Remove from the oven and rotate or flip the tortilla pieces if necessary to ensure even cooking
- Place back into the oven until most of the cannabis corn chips are the same shade of light brown
- Turn oven off and remove the corn chips, add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve these cannabis-infused corn chips warm, or, store them in an airtight container for future use
Our cannabis-infused cheese dip is a perfect accompaniment to these corn chips, learn to make infused cheese dip for your chips below.
How to Make Infused Cheese Dip
- Place the small pot on the element and set heat to low-medium
- Grate cheese and place aside
- Add cannabutter and flour to the small pot
- Heat and mix these two ingredients until it becomes foamy
- Now, add the milk into this mixture by whisking it once it is in the pot
- Allow this mixture of flour, cannabutter, and milk to simmer (but not boil)
- Once it becomes thick enough that it will coat a tablespoon, begin to add grated cheese slowly
- Turn the heat back to low when adding the grated cheese
- Once the cheese melts, turn off the heat completely, but, keep mixing
- Add salt, pepper, and chilli powder and mix well
- Transfer dip into a bowl to serve hot, or, store in the refrigerator in an airtight container
Adding some, or all, of the optional ingredients below, makes for a wide variation in terms of taste and texture.
Optional Ingredients to Add to Infused Cheese Dip
Finely Chopped Spinach
Bell Pepper/Jalapeno (Finely Chopped)
Adding any (or all) of these optional ingredients is a great way to vary the taste and texture of this infused cheese dip. Use on top of nachos (made with the infused corn chips) to create a twice-infused meal.
Thank you for reading “How to Make Cannabis Corn Chips and Infused Cheese Dip”. Sharing this on social media using the icons below helps us to grow and provide the latest and greatest cannabis information and recipes such as this.