Cannabis peanut butter cookies can be an entry point into the world of homemade cannabis edibles because this recipe is incredibly simple and easily duplicated for future use.
Once you have made a batch of cannabutter, this recipe for peanut butter cookies will take around 1 hour and 3o minutes and makes approximately 22-24 infused peanut butter cookies.
The strength of these infused cookies will depend entirely on the strength of the cannabutter that they are made with. Cannabis affects every individual in a different way, it is important to recognize that cannabis is not a one-size-fits-all substance and that personal tolerance should be a major focus for any cannabis consumer.
Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies: Equipment Needed
As with all of our cannabis edible recipes, there is no specialized equipment required; all of this equipment is easily found within your own kitchen or at a local supermarket.
- 2 Large Mixing Bowls
- 2 Lined Cookie Sheets (Lined with Parchment Paper)
- Hand Mixer
These infused peanut butter cookies will also mask the taste of cannabis somewhat. Remember to enjoy cannabis edibles responsibly and safely.
Ingredients: Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup of Cannabutter (Room Temperature)
- 1 and a 1/2 Cups of Peanut Butter (Smooth or Crunchy)
- 2 and 2/3 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup White Sugar (or CannaSugar)
- 1/2 a Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 a Teaspoon of Salt
Now that the equipment and ingredients are prepared, it is time to make the infused peanut butter cookies. Our easy method below is also easy to double or triple up to make a larger batch of infused cookies.
How to Make Infused Peanut Butter Cookies
These homemade infused cookies go well with tea/coffee, ice cream, or just by themselves as a snack.
- Preheat conventional oven to 375 Fahrenheit (190 Celsius)
- Mix cannabutter, sugar (brown and white), and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl
- Continue mixing these ingredients together until they form a lighter and ‘fluffy’ texture
- Once this texture has been achieved, beat the eggs into this mixture and place aside
- In the other large mixing bowl, sift the salt, flour, and baking powder together
- Now, stir this dry mixture into the first mixing bowl and ensure that they are combined thoroughly
- Wrap the mixing bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 60 minutes
- After 60 minutes, remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll into 1-inch sized balls
- Place these balls onto the lined cookie trays and flatten with a spoon or fork
- After flattening, these cookies should be approximately 1/3 of an inch tall
- If these cookies are too flat, they will become crispy and may even burn
- Now, place the cookies into the preheated oven for 10 minutes
- The cookies are ready when they have browned slightly on both sides, this may be slightly faster than 10 minutes in some cases.
- Once removed from the oven, garnish with a small amount of brown sugar if desired
Adding nuts, chocolate chips, M&M’s, or even raspberry pieces (PB & J Cookies), will each give these cookies a different twist. Experimentation is highly encouraged in the world of homemade cannabis edibles.
Enjoy these peanut butter cookies responsibly and remember, their potency is entirely dependent on the potency of the cannabutter used in the recipe.
Thank you for reading “How to Make Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter Cookies”. Sharing this on social media by using the icons below helps us to grow and provide the latest cannabis information and recipes to our community of readers worldwide.