This Cannabis Christmas dinner is suitable for those who have had sufficient experience with cannabis edibles. Please do not unleash this meal on any unsuspecting houseguests and ensure you know your own dosage, as well as an appropriate “flower to oil” ratio. Traditional Christmas/Holiday dinners are different across the world, and this would be considered a traditional North American Christmas dinner.
Our infused Christmas holiday dinner contains turkey/chicken as the main course, with infused stuffing and glaze, infused roasted vegetables, cannabis cheese sauce with cauliflower and broccoli, mashed potatoes, and For dessert, we have added our recipes for cannabis gummies and cannabis rice crispy treats at the end.
Cannabis Christmas Dinner – Infused Roasted Vegetables
Infused roasted vegetables are simple, flavoursome, and can be made rather potent. Using cannabutter, salt and pepper, basil, thyme, and rosemary will create an amazing flavour combination.
- 1/2 Cup of Cannabutter
- Chopped and cleaned vegetables (potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, sweet potato etc)
Cannabis Roasted Vegetables
- Grease parchment paper with Cannabutter and place in a large baking dish
- Place chopped and clean vegetables on parchment paper and add 1/2 cup cannabutter
- Add seasonings and roast in the oven for at least 1 hour (or until done) with the turkey
These vegetables offer an amazing savoury taste that will complement the slight taste of cannabis.
Cannabis Christmas Dinner – Cannabis Cheese Sauce With Brocolli and Cauliflower
Our cannabis-infused cheese sauce can be used for a variety of other dishes such as a dip for corn chips. Learn how to make our cannabis cheese dip below:
- 2 tablespoons of Cannabutter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt/pepper
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Grate cheese and prepare other ingredients
- Place a small pot on medium-low heat and add butter and flour, stir until foamy
- Adding milk, stir this foamy mixture and turn up the heat ever so slightly until a simmer forms
- This cheese sauce mixture will begin to thicken rapidly – once it can coat a spoon, turn off the heat and slowly add grated cheese, one small handful at a time
- Stir salt, pepper, and chilli powder into the cannabis cheese sauce
This cannabis cheese sauce is now added to a baking dish of cooked cauliflower and broccoli which will be roasted along with the turkey and other items in this holiday feast. Add the cheese sauce after the vegetables have been roasted in the oven.
Cannabis edibles will affect everyone differently. The endocannabinoid system is responsible for the effects of cannabis edibles and like a fingerprint, everyone’s is different.
Cannabis Christmas Dinner – Infused Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes are a staple of many different meals, including the annual holiday feast. Adding the turkey gravy to these mashed potatoes will create an irresistible combination.
- Peel and clean potatoes. Cut into squares
- Place a pot of salted water on medium heat and boil
- Now, add potatoes and cook for 12-15 minutes
- Drain potatoes and then place back into the pot – reduce heat to medium-low
- Add 1 cup of whole milk, 2 tablespoons of Cannabutter and your choice of herbs to the potatoes
- Mash potatoes until smooth and then fluff with a fork.
Cannabis mashed potatoes can be eaten on any occasion, a perfect complement to any roasted dish. Remember to add the turkey gravy to your mashed potatoes when serving.
Cannabis Christmas Dinner – Infused Turkey/Chicken with Cannabis Stuffing and Gravy
Depending on the size of your turkey, it may take anywhere from 2 and 3/4 hours up to 5 hours for a very large bird. This recipe guide is made for turkey, however, chicken can be substituted with these same flavours.
Cannabis-Infused Stuffing for Turkey and Chicken
Cannabis stuffing for poultry such as turkey and chicken will add an amazing flavour profile to your food as well as a side dish worth its own mention. This stuffing uses Cannabis Coconut Oil and can easily be made gluten-free by substituting the bread for a gluten-free variety.
- 12 slices of bread
- Seasonings (Salt, pepper, basil, oregano, thyme, etc)
- 2 eggs
- Slice bread into small cubes (approx 1/4 of an inch by 1/4 of an inch)
- Place a pan on low heat and add Cannabis Coconut Oil with seasonings
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and then add to the pan
- Coat bread cubes in this mixture and place aside in a large mixing bowl, ready to be stuffed into your turkey
- Place the stuffed turkey into a large roasting pan
- Our stuffing should also be added to the inside of the turkey at this point
- Using 1/2 cup of Cannabutter, 1/4 cup of olive oil, salt and pepper, and any other herbs you like, glaze the turkey thoroughly
- Place in the oven at 325 Fahrenheit and consult a turkey-weight cooking chart to ensure it is cooked for long enough
Cannabis-Infused Turkey Gravy
When you remove the turkey from the oven, collect all of the drippings in your large oven dish. Take these drippings and transfer them to a pan.
- Place the pan on medium-low heat
- Add flour and stir well, depending on the amount of turkey gravy you have, you will have to judge the amount of flour you use appropriately
- Season turkey gravy with salt and pepper and taste for quality control.
Place turkey gravy into a gravy boat and serve with your cannabis-infused turkey.
Enjoy your cannabis Christmas meal safely. Now, we are on to dessert.
Cannabis Christmas Desserts – Cannabis Gummies and Canna Rice Crispy Treats
While these desserts may not be considered a traditional Christmas/holiday sweet, they are incredibly easy to make and offer a continuation of the ‘infused Christmas’ theme.
Cannabis gummies take around 15 minutes to make on the stovetop and around 90 minutes to chill. Perfect for making while the turkey and vegetables are roasting.
These cannabis-infused gummies only use 4 ingredients and are easy to make, no matter your kitchen experience. Our cannabis gummy recipe can be found by clicking here
Our cannabis rice crispy treats are also incredibly simple to make while the turkey is cooking. Adding a teaspoon of cinnamon powder into the melted marshmallows adds a signature holiday taste to these amazing infused treats.
Our recipe for Cannabis Rice Crispies can be found by clicking here.
Thank you for reading “Cannabis Christmas Dinner”, have a safe holiday season. Sharing this on social media helps us grow and provide the latest cannabis information and recipes available.